Friday, January 21, 2011

2

Its very very qwuiet...and a road to nowhere...

  • Friday, January 21, 2011
  • Chris Becker
  • Share
  • Sorry for the lack of posts/content, I've been busier than a one-armed bricklayer in Baghdad, putting/closing trades amongst this current action AND developing a new website for my investment company (still in test phase) .

    And if you haven't noticed, I've also made some changes here - wasn't happy with the standard template so went out and modified a Wordpress one and here we are!





    In the midst of all this, my wife and I are moving house (going back to soggy Queensland) and planning a loooooong trip - we are driving/riding across Australia, from Bunbury WA to Hervey Bay QLD, about 4900kms. 


    We leave on February 1st and will arrive Feb. 10th or 11th. I'll still be trading and online - intermittently, but enjoying the trip nonetheless, because flying stinks!



    2 Responses to “Its very very qwuiet...and a road to nowhere...”

    - said...
    January 22, 2011 at 7:18 PM

    Site looks much cleaner with the changes, nice work. Goodluck with your trip, that's quite a drive!


    Chris Becker said...
    January 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM

    Thanks BB. I'm still new to all this blogging stuff, but it's fun to tinker around. Your site is very elegant and extremely easy to read, heavy on good deep thought content (also love the big pics of the bullion/coins!)

    Yeah the drive is pretty big, although I'll be on my bike, wife in her car, only doing 500-600km a day, which is okay. Worried about when we get to Northern NSW and start hitting the flood areas...


    Post a Comment