Wednesday, February 9, 2011

0

Back in Business

  • Wednesday, February 9, 2011
  • Chris Becker
  • Share
  • Well I'm back here in Queensland after 4645km trip across the country. No problems or dramas except a few water crossings as previously mentioned.

    Ready to get back to business! At this stage only 1 trade has gone awry whilst away (I had pared back most of my positions before leaving, given we had almost no internet reception for most of the trip).

    I'll have end of week analysis posted by Friday night or Saturday morning and a trading update thereafter, including my first month's performance.

    It's also the start of the earnings season with a few favourites (COH e.g) having already reported, as has CBA which has implications for future trades. I'll be under the hammer working in my investment company doing new valuations on approx. 80 companies (and the ASX50), so it will be a busy few weeks, amongst unpacking and getting a handle on our new environs!

    0 Responses to “Back in Business”

    Post a Comment